Do you want to install the new type of window glass that can block direct sunlight in your home? This new window glass can become tinted upon demand as long as the electric voltage is passed through it. Glass is a great building material that makes our warm and damp proof. But glass can also be a nuisance. During summer ordinary glass windows allow more heat in our living rooms that we must air conditioners to remove the excess heat-leads to waste of energy and pollute the environment. That explains why we use blinds or curtains in our homes or offices. This article will provide detailed information about smart glass film and how it can solve the problems posed by the ordinary glass windows.
How do Smart Glass Work?
Smart glass works by using electric current to disrupt the alignment of smaller particles in the glass. These types of glasses have amazing looks and can be used in, your home or office. It offers instant privacy once you flick the switch. It changes from clear to frost once the electric voltage is turned on. The smart glass film takes privacy to the next level and is suitable for residential or commercial installations. The film can even be installed on an existing glass- so you do not need to buy another partition replacement or expensive window.
What are the advantages of using Smart glass film in your home or office?
Smart glass technologies can be used in various ways to improve the quality of your life as discussed below:
– It eliminates the use of blinds or curtains and thus reducing dust mite in your home or office.
– You can turn them on using a switch, and this makes them easy to use
– They require little or no maintenance
– They help you to maximize your living space while making a public area private.
– It gives homeowners the ability to control the amount of light or heat entering your home or office
– It changes ordinary windows into excellent smart windows
– It provides instant privacy once users flick the switch
– It helps you to save the money used for air conditioning or heating when using the ordinary glass windows
– They allow users to hold private meetings while maintaining the view of an open office
– They make your home smarter and your office greener.
Drawbacks of Using Smart glass film
It is a known fact that smart glasses are more expensive compared to the ordinary glass windows. Also, the glass may take time to change from transparent to opaque even after an electric voltage has been applied.
Smart glass films are part of the new architecture developments, selected because of its efficiency and design.
Where to Buy Smart Glass
If you want to improve the aesthetic value of your home, then you need to install smart windows. MH Dimmable Tint has been selling smart films for more than a decade now. We offer innovative smart glass solutions to our commercial and residential clients at affordable prices. Our products are tested and certified
to make sure that they solve our client’s needs. Contact us today to place your order.